verb - Winter swimming in a body of water during winter that may or may not involve freezing water, depending on the geographical location and the time of year.
It was a challenge, but the swimmers went winter swimming in the mountain lake during their vacation to Canada.
noun - a swimming film documentary produced by Jack Bright about the extreme but exhilarating sport of winter swimming and the members of 1.PKO, a swimming club based on the banks of the Vltava river in Prague, Czech Republic. The members specialize in swimming outside through the winter. The film was during winter with an abundance of ice, snow and freezing temperatures. The film features beautiful cinematography from the award winning Jan Mika (Junior).
- Curriculum Offerings Of Open Water Swimming University
- Binge Watching Swimming Over The Last Century
- Extreme Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Swimming In Siberia, Russian Winter Swimming Championships
- So Cool, So Bright, Jack
- Open Water Swimming Books And Movies
- Curriculum Offerings Of The Open Water
- Driven Featured In Montana
- Marathon Swimming