Open Water Swimming Career
- He competed in the 10 km Canadian National Open Water Swimming Championships in 2012
- He competed in the 10-mile Kingdom Swim in Vermont, USA.
- He finished third overall in the Manhattan Island Marathon Swim on 8 June 2013 where he swam his age in a time of 7 hours 31 minutes.
- He won the men's division at the 36-mile (57.9 km) END-WET marathon swim down the Red River of the North in North Dakota on 20 June 2015 in 9 hours 53 minutes.
- He finished 6th overall in the 2015 Global Swim Series.
- He won the inaugural 2018 Around the Island Marathon around Absecon Island in Atlantic City, New Jersey in 8 hours 23 minutes 27 seconds.