Viviane Eichelberger Jungblut (born 29 June 1996) is a Brazilian pool and open water swimmer. Jungblut is the national record holder in the 400m and 800m freestyle and bronze medalist at the 2014 World Junior Championships.
Open Water Swimming Career
- She finished fifth in the 7.5 km race at the 2014 FINA World Junior Open Water Swimming Championships in Lake Balaton, Balatonfured, Hungary.
- She won the first stage of the 2016 Brazilian Open Water Swimming Championships (Campeonato Brasileiro de Maratonas Aquáticas).
- She finished second at the 2017 FINA/HOSA 10K Marathon Swimming World Cup in Setubal Bay, Portugal.
- She competed in the 10 km race at the 2017 FINA World Swimming Championships in Lake Balaton, Hungary.
- In July 2017, she finished third in the Traversée internationale du lac St-Jean FINA 10K Marathon Swimming World Cup in Lac St-Jean, Canada.
- She finished fourth in the World University Games 10 km marathon swim in Taipei, Taiwan on 27 August 2017.
- She finished second in the Campeonato Brasileiro de Aguas Abertas Brasilia 2017 10 km race in lago Paranoa. Brazil.
- She competed on the 2017 FINA 10K Marathon Swimming World Cup professional marathon swimming circuit.
- She finished 4th overall on the 2017 FINA 10K Marathon Swimming World Cup professional marathon swimming circuit.
- She finished 2nd in the 2018 FINA/HOSA Marathon Swim World Series race in Lac St-Jean, Quebec, Canada on 26 July 2018.
- She competed in the 2018 Pan Pacific Swimming Championships 10 km marathon swim in Chiba, Japan on 14 August 2018.
- On 23 December 2018, she competed in the King and Queen of the Sea in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- She finished 3rd in the XVIII Pan American Games 10 km race on 4 August 2019 in Laguna Bujama in Lima, Peru.
- Katie Grimes Nearly Joins Her Open Water Colleagues On The Olympic Podium
- Hungary Seals 1-3 Finish With A Kiss
- Abbott Takes It Out, Wins 5K at Junior World Championships
- Siyu Yan Wins 5K At FINA World Junior Championships
- The Juniors Are Hungary To Race, Anton Evsikov Wins 7.5K
- 2014 FINA World Junior Open Water Swimming Championships
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- Samuel De Bona, Viviane Jungblut Win Brazilian 5 km
- Rachele Bruni Gearing Up For World Championships
- Arianne Bridi Win Lac St-Jean World Cup
- Anna Olasz Handily Wins World University Games
- Ana Marcela Cunha, Viviane Jungblut Finish In The Mix
- Ana Marcela Cunha Wins Tight Race In China
- Arianna Bridi Wraps Up FINA World Cup Title In Hong Kong
- Arianna Bridi Wins FINA 10K Marathon Swimming World Cup
- Wetsuits vs. No Wetsuits - Strange But True In Open Water
- Italians Win The King & Queen Of The Sea