Victoria Rian is an accomplished American open water swimmer and coach from Indiana with the Noblesville Adult Swim Team who has placed high at the U.S. Masters Swimming national championships. She is also one of the leaders of the 2012 Go The Distance program at U.S. Masters Swimming.
Marathon Swimming Career
- She won the woman's division and was fourth overall in the 2015 Swim the Suck in Tennessee in 3:02:08.89
- She completed the Catalina Channel in 8 hours 43 minutes on 6 August 2010
- She completed three 25 km swims
- She completed in the 28.5-mile Manhattan Island Marathon Swim on 23 June 2012
- She crossed the 26-mile (42 km) Molokai Channel in 14 hours 42 minutes from Molokai to Oahu in a tandem swim with Jim Barber on 5 October 2014.
- She competed in the 10 km Swim to the Moon near Hell, Michigan in 2016.
- She finished second overall in the 2008 Big Shoulders 5K in Lake Michigan.
- Do You Suffer From Congestion After Swimming?
- NYC Swim bio
- Catalina Channel Swimming Federation
- U.S. Masters Swimming bio
- A Mindset To Swim Mega Miles
- Indy Aquatic Masters
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Getting Sucked Into Open Water Swimming
- Amanda Horton Gets Inspired
- What Is The Fairest Channel Of Them All?
- What If...In The Molokai Channel?
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Swim Until The C.O.W.S. Come Home
- Swim The Suck
- Chris Thompson Defends His Swim To The Moon Title