Open Water Swimming Career
- He participated in the 2011 FINA World Championships in Shanghai, China.
- He competes on the 2012 FINA 10KM Marathon Swimming World Cup circuit as well as the Brazilian domestic series including the Travessia Mar Grande Salvador 15 km ocean competition.
- He finished fifth in the 2013 World University Games 10 km marathon swim in Kazan, Russia on 7 July.
- He finished 40th in the 5 km at the 2017 FINA World Swimming Championships in Lake Balaton, Hungary on 15 July.
- He competed in the 25 km marathon swim at the 2017 FINA World Swimming Championships in Lake Balaton, Hungary.
- He won the 5 km Stage II of the 2018 Campeonato Brasileiro de Aguas Abertas on 25 March 2018.
- He finished fifth in the 2018 FINA/HOSA Marathon Swim World Series race in Lac St-Jean, Quebec, Canada on 26 July 2018.
- He won the XXIII Campeonato Brasileiro 10 km race in Inema, Brazil on 16 November 2018 to capture the Brazilian marathon swimming title in 2018.
- On 23 December 2018, he competed in the King and Queen of the Sea in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- He competed on the 2019 FINA / CNSG Marathon Swim World Series in Seychelles on 12 May 2019.
- On 20 March 2021, he finished 4th in the 2021 Olympic 10K Marathon Swim qualification race held in Reserva Santa Rita da Lagoa Azul in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Matteo Furlan Is A Top Student At 2013 World University Games
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- 2011 FINA 10K World Cup
- I Got Stung
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- Open Water Swimming Race Calendar
- La Patagones Viedma World Cup race results
- Allan Do Carmo Comes Back To Take Travessia Mar Grande Salvador
- Betina Lorscheitter Wins Campeonato Brasileiro
- Victor Colonese, Betina Lorscheitter Win Race & Series
- Italians Win The King & Queen Of The Sea