Tooting Bec Lido
Tooting Bec Lido is an open-air fresh water swimming pool, a 300 x 100 yard lido in South London, England. It is the largest swimming pool by surface area in the United Kingdom, being 100 yards (91.44 m) long and 33 yards (30.18 m) wide. The Lido is on Tooting Bec Common between Tooting and Streatham. An original condition of construction was that it should be concealed from views across the common by a surrounding earth ramp.
South London Swimming Club
Winter Swimming Events
- South London Swimming Club
- Tooting Bec Lido
- Michael Ventre's Unforgettable Experience In Rovaniemi
- Register For UK Cold Water Swimming Championships
- How Low Can They Go?
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- 7 Times A Charm: UK Cold Water Championships
- 7th UK Cold Water Swimming Championships