Tobias Patrick Robinson
Tobias Patrick Robinson is a 25-year-old British pool and open water swimmer.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- he finished 16th in the 5 km race at the 2017 FINA World Swimming Championships in Lake Balaton, Hungary on 15 July.
- he competed in the World University Games 10 km marathon swim in Taipei, Taiwan on 27 August 2017.
- he finished 15th in the 2018 FINA/HOSA Marathon Swim World Series race in Doha, Qatar on 16 March 2018.
- On 17 July 2019, he competed in the 2019 FINA World Championships 10 km marathon swim in Gwangju, South Korea.
- On 15 December 2021, he finished 12th in the 10 km FINA/CNSG Marathon Swim World Series Grand Finale in Yas Bay, Abu Dhabi, UAE at the age of 25.
- Florian Wellbrock Wins FINA/CNSG Marathon Swim World Series 2021 Grand Finale
- Matan Roditi Is Heading To The Tokyo Olympic Games
- Athanasios Kynigakis Is Heading To The Tokyo Olympic Games
- Watch The Olympic Qualification Race – Takeshi Toyoda Of Japan In Lead
- Hector Pardoe Is Heading To The Tokyo Olympic Games
- Olympic Dreams To Be Made In Setúbal Bay – The Men
- Open Water Swimming
- Marc-Antoine Olivier Makes A Fast Statement In 5K
- Marathon Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- I Got Stung
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Kristof Rasovszky Wins FINA World Cup In Qiandao Lake
- FINA/HOSA Marathon Swim World Series On FINAtv
- Digging Deep In Doha