Open Water Swimming Career
- She is a member of the Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming:
- She completed a 33.5 km crossing of the English Channel from England to France.
- She completed a 32.3 km crossing of the Catalina Channel between Santa Catalina Island and the Southern California mainland.
- She completed the 45.9 km Manhattan Island Marathon Swim around Manhattan Island in New York City.
- She completed the 19.8-mile Stage 5 of the 8 Bridges Hudson River Swim from the northeast side of Bear Mountain Bridge near Stony Point in New York to the south side of the Tappan Zee Bridge in Tarrytown, New York in 2011 in 9 hours 52 minutes.
- She competed in the 23rd annual 25 km St. Vincent's Swim Across the Sound Marathon on 7 August 2010.
- She competed in the 45.9 km Manhattan Challenge Swim on 10 September 2009 versus Rondi Davies.
- Manhattan Mano-a-Mano: Mark Warkentin vs Petar Stoychev
- The Special Race Of Rondi Davies Around Manhattan Island
- Manhattan Mano-a-Mano: Mark Warkentin vs Petar Stoychev At MIMS On WOWSA Live
- Passionate, Professional: Dr. Cecil Gordon On The Side Of Swimmers
- Courage Is Grace Under Pressure
- Triple Crowners Showcase Their Fountain Of Youth - Age of Triple Crowners
- Tobey Saracino's Official Blog
- Catalina Channel Swimming Federation
- Channel Swimming Association
- NYC Swim bio
- Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming
- Remembering The 2010 Manhattan Island Marathon Swim
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming