Open Water Swimming Highlights
- He was the youngest swimmer of the Waikiki Roughwater Swim at the age of 7 in 1986.
- He won the men's division at the 7 km Possibly Annual Hawaii Christmas Looong Distance Invitation Rough-H2O Swim (Double Roughwater) on 28 October 2017 from San Souci Beach to Ala Wai Channel to San Souci Beach on Oahu at the age of 38.
- He finished second in the 2.3-mile Keawe Adventures North Shore Challenge from Ehukai Beach Park to Waimea Bay on Oahu on 4 August 2018.
- Luis Saulny, Tim Marr Go Stroke-for-Stroke In Waimea Bay
- Haley Chasin, Tim Marr Win Double Roughwater
- Kaiwi Swim Challenge
- Turning An Awww...OH NO Into A Yes
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Keawe Adventures North Shore Challenge
- North Shore Swim Series
- Marathon Swimming
- I Got Stung
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming