Bramble is a creative strategist and director in the television, entertainment, and advertising industry, working for such companies as Sony Entertainment Network, ABC Television, Walt Disney Imagineering, The Oprah Winfrey Network, LEGO, Mattel, and Paramount Pictures where he is an expert in the creative strategic planning and monetization of content in New Media. He is accomplished at developing story-driven content experiences for online, on air, branded entertainment, product, theme parks and other media platforms into effective, targeted campaigns.
His clients include Activision, Amazon Photo, Disney Interactive, Disney ABC Television, Disney Imagineering, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Sony PlayStation Network, Sony Consumer Electronics, NASCAR, Netflix, Nike, BMW, Honda, Lexus, Ford, Mazda, Mattel, The Oscars, The Country Music Awards, The American Music Awards, Timberland, Spyder, McDonalds, Shell Oil, Fox Sports, LEGO, Hot Wheels, The Art Institutes, Weedmaps, U.S. Army, Westinghouse, and WalMart.
Athletic Career Highlights
- Bramble is former professional triathlete, 3-time All-American collegiate swimmer, and a World Games and National Team member over a 25-year span.
- He was a member of the Long Beach Swim Focus Catalina Relay in October 2011 that set the all-time Catalina Channel relay record of 6 hours 53 minutes 4 seconds.
Long Beach Swim Focus Catalina Relay
"I was lucky enough to be a part of the record setting Catalina Relay. We had a great team, a great support crew, (mostly) good water, fantastic individual swims and transitions-- I'm very happy with our results."
Career Open Water Swims
- Alcatraz Shark Fest
- Huntington Beach Pier Swim
- Santa Cruz Wharf Swim
- Hermosa to Manhattan Pier Swim
- Naples Island Swim
- Seal Beach Rough water Swim
- Newport Beach Pier Swim
- Lifeguard National Championships
- Mega Colossus Lifeguard Challenge
- Frogman Crossfit Challenge
- Long Beach Swim Focus Catalina Relay
WOWSA Live Interview
- When The Speedos Come Off, Ted Bramble Gets Creative
- Long Beach Swim Focus Catalina Relay On WOWSA Live
- Long Beach Was Focused In Its New Catalina Channel Record
- Ted Bramble personal website
- Open Water Swimming
- Catalina Channel World Record Relay
- UC Santa Cruz Top 10 Times
- USMS Features Catalina Channel Relay Record