The Taiwan Strait or Formosa Strait, also known as the Black Ditch (Chinese: 烏水溝), is a 180 km (110 mile) wide strait separating the island of Taiwan from the Asian mainland. The strait is part of the South China Sea and connects to the East China Sea to the north. The narrowest part is 130 km (81 miles) wide.
Open Water Swimming
- 廈金海峽橫渡 7 km From China To Taiwan
- Zhang Jian Honored By The Hall Of Fame
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Top 50 Open Water Swims in Asia
- Dynamic Duos From Channel From Taiwan To China
- Open Water Swimming From Taiwan To China
- America's Very Difficult Open Water Swims
- 10 Difficult Short Open Water Swims
- Who Will Swim Across The Black Ditch?