track.rs is a GPS tracking system for endurance sports and marathon swims, developed by Evan Morrison. Its features include real-time interactive maps, distance and speed analytics, and live weather data.
2015 WOWSA Award Nomination
SwimTrack by Evan Morrison
SwimTrack is a powerful, easy-to-use and simple-to-understand app that enables people all over the world to following currently-ongoing marathon swims through a web browser in near real-time. SwimTrack brings the global community literally and figuratively closer to marathon and channel swimmers who are plying the waves around the globe. SwimTrack provides significantly better mapping, comprehensive track analytics, and a much more visually dynamic user experience compared to typical GPS trackers. SwimTrack was developed by Evan Morrison and is offered by the Marathon Swimmers Federation. The free app can be embedded for/by swimmers and organizations that wish to use SwimTrack on their own websites. For tying the global open water swimming community closer together, for utilizing various technologies under one interface, and for bringing more excitement and accurate information about swimmers beyond the shoreline without a fee, SwimTrack is a worthy nominee for the World Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year.
- Marathon Swimmers Federation
- MSF's Dynamic Data Download
- Towering Waves Call It A Night
- Crossing The Nantucket Sound, Modern-day Style
- SwimTrack Is Better Than GPS Tracker
- The Deep Enders Heading Towards The California Coast
- The Deep Enders Are Heading Towards Shallow Waters
- 2015 World Open Water Swimming Offering Of The Year Nominees
- WOWSA...Swimmers To Be Celebrated At Big Chill Swim
- Blocking Out The Cold
- Cameron Bellemy, Endurance Athlete Extraordinaire
- Swimming For Sammy In Santa Monica