Sydney Harbour International Invitational Marathon
The Sydney Harbour International Invitational Marathon (Sydney Harbour Swim) was an elite invitation-only 30 km marathon swimming race in Sydney, Australia, first held on 10 November 1991 and sanctioned by the International Marathon Swimming Association.
The inaugural 1991 race was won by Shelley Taylor-Smith who was then crowned the overall champion for both men and women on the 1991 International Marathon Swimming Association professional marathon swimming circuit. The race and its outcome later led to the separation of global rankings and equal prize money.
- James Kegley Describes His Journey On WOWSA Live
- Tamara Bruce Talks About Swimming Young And Fast On WOWSA Live
- Tamara Bruce Inducted In Marathon Swimming Hall Of Fame
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Winners In The Water Honored In Windsor
- Leaving A Legacy After Swimming In Sydney