noun - A swim trekker (or a sea trekker) is an open water swimmer exploring and swimming in a non-competitive manner in a natural open bodies of water including oceans, lakes, rivers, bays and reservoirs, performed for pleasure, adventure, exploration, holiday or fitness at any time of the day or night. Swim trekkers generally swim with partners, teammates, buddies or tour members as part of guided tours or swimming holidays, along coastlines, in lakes or around islands, although swim trekking can be done anywhere. A swim trekker can swim with or without equipment being towed along or transported from location to location.
The team included a few swim trekker in the Canary Islands.
- How Many Channel Swimmers Are There In The World?
- How Many Marathon Swimmers Are There In The World?
- Olympic Marathon Swims For Amateurs Of All Abilities
- List of Marathon Swims
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame
- Marathon Swimming
- What Is A Marathon Swim?
- Do Marathon Runs Compare To Marathon Swims?
- Longest Marathon Swims In The World
- What is The Defined Distance Of A Marathon Swim?
- Travessia 14 Bis Held Today
- Open Water Swimming Bucket Lists
- It Takes All Kinds Of Aquatic Athletes
- Growth On Terra Firma Mirrors That Of The Open Water
- Rounding The Horn Of Seward In Seattle
- 50 Things Open Water Swimmer Should Not Do
- 100 Things Every Open Water Swimmer Should Know
- How Do You Define Open Water Swimmers?