Swim cap tan
noun - Swim cap tan is the division on a swimmer's forehead between the skin of pronounced paleness relative to the rest of their face that has been suntanned by prolonged exposure to ultraviolet radiation in a pool, outdoors or in the open water. It is caused by wearing of a swim cap on the head while swimming outdoors.
The young woman had a clear cap tan after her long workout in the pool.
- Swimmer's Tans Of All Types
- 15 Funky, Uniquely Futuristic Products For The Open Water
- What To Say – Or Not – To An Open Water Swimmer
- How To Spot Open Water Swimmers In The Airport
- Faces of the Open Water
- How To Spot An Open Water Swimmer In An Airport
- The Dating Pool In The Swimming Community
- The ABCs of Open Water Swimming
- Far-out Futuristic Inventions For Swimmers
- Things You Shouldn't Say To An Open Water Swimmer
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming