Swim Channel Magazine
SWIM Channel Magazine is a magazine published by Patrick Winkler in Brazil for the hard-core swimming fan. Launched in 2010, the Swim Channel Magazine focuses on the Brazilian aquatics market, including coverage of the 200+ open water swims throughout the country.
Patrick, a former Speedo Marketing Manager and Arena Sales Manager, has a clearly demonstrated insight into the sport. His experience comes alive with the inside commentary and beautiful photography each month. "We have a great market here, and a tradition of good magazine publications for lots of different sports." The Swim Channel Magazine most definitely meets that high standard and is entertaining and educational for the fan, athlete, coach and official who reads Portuguese.
2012 World Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year
The SWIM Channel Magazine was awarded the 2012 World Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year award. Its selection by popular vote in a global poll will be honoured at the annual International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame and World Open Water Swimming Association ceremonies on 11-13 October 2013.
Its World Open Water Swimming Association nomination reads, SWIM Channel is a colorful, educational Portuguese-language magazine created and produced by Patrick Winkler devoting to the sport of swimming. SWIM Channel always shares wonderful photography - and outstanding articles on the sport of open water swimming in every issue. Its monthly offerings include sections of product descriptions and comparisons, insightful interviews with top open water swimmers, and photography shot from the air, under the water, from the boats and at the water's level. The monthly publication screams passion, participation and popularity. Its protagonists written in its pages are passionate adherents of the sport; its articles describe the growing participation in the sport of swimming; its increasing reach in the aquatics community tells of its obvious popularity. For its ability to bring alive the sport of open water swimming, for its fervor for the athletes, events, products and trends in the sport, the SWIM Channel is a worthy nominee for the 2012 WOWSA Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year.
- Planning With Pedro
- Francismar, Vanessa Siviero Produce and Post An Ever-growing FranciSwim
- 2020 WOWSA Awards – World Open Water Swimming Offering Of The Year Nominees
- 2020 WOWSA Awards – World Open Water Swimming Offering Of The Year
- The Swim Channel Magazine
- The Swim Channel Magazine On Facebook
- The Swim Channel Magazine On Twitter
- Swimming The Channel In Portuguese
- 2012 World Open Water Swimming Offerings of the Year Nominations
- SWIM Channel, Open Water Swimming Offerings of the Year Nominee
- WOW...Whatta Year Of Achievement
- WOWSA, IMSHOF Heads To Cork, Ireland
- Daniel Takata Gomes Goes 3 For 3 With FINA
- Top 25 Products And Companies In Openwaterpedia
- Jose Diaz Talking Open Water On Air
- Step Out Of The Ordinary Is 2014 World Open Water Swimming Offering Of The Year
- Open Water Swim Channel
- Patrick Winkler Explains His Open Water Network
- Daniel Takata To Be Olympic Swimming Commentator
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Swim Channel On Poliana Okimoto
- Commemorating The Legacy Of Poliana Okimoto
- Artur Pedroza, Catarina Ganzeli Win 22 km Maratona Aquática 14 Bis
- WOWSA Winners Possess Sense Of Adventure