Open Water Swimming Highlights
- He participated in the Swim Camp Catalina III held on Santa Catalina Island in Southern California.
- He competes for the NOVA Masters
- He won the 2013 and 2017 and 2018 Southern Pacific Masters Open Water Series in his age groups.
Swim Camp Catalina
Swim Camp Catalina is a 3-day swimming holiday camp co-founded and co-hosted by Jamie Patrick, Scott Zornig and Lynn Kubasek held on 10-13 November 2016 in Two Harbors, Santa Catalina Island. The camp included a special guest appearance of Lynne Cox who presented an autographed signed copy of her book, Swimming in the Sink, to each of the participants who included Leslie Absher, Asha Allen, Barbara Alvstad, Lauren Anderson, Susanne Baab-Simpson, Paul Bales, Kris Berglund, John Blair, Caroline Block, Howard Burns, Jane Cairn, John Chung, Marcus Dobrowolski, Anna Edmondson, Todd Eisenecher, Yasmin 'Mina' Elnaccash, John Gale, Owen Garmire, Ivanka Gavanski, Jorge Gonzalez, Cathy Harrington, Josh Havelka, Stephanie Havelka, Carol Hayden, Peter Hayden, Marc Horwitz, Kate Howell, Al Jaurique, Betty Jean Jaurique, Susan Knight, Lynn Kubasek, Kellie Latimer, Ozlen Luznar, Tanya MacLean, Janet Manning, Becky Margulies, Jane Mason, Frank Mattingly, Meggan Mindiola, John McQueen, Tiffanny McQueen, Laura Moriarty, Karyn Noel, Jamie Patrick, Rachelle Petrucci, Michelle Poole, Kelley Prebil, Kirsten Read, Robin Rose, Theo Schmeeckle, Anne Schonauer, Tia Shimada, Steve Sponagle, Paul Springer, Michelle Squyer, Saffron Stellea, Tamie Stewart, Gay Lynn Tangdit, Jax Tatro, Amy Tingley, Wendy Toohey, Audry Viers, Skip Wise, Martha Wood, Scott Zornig, and Cherie Edborg.
Swim Camp Catalina III Video
- Swim Camp Catalina
- 46 + 8 + 2 + 1 = Catalina Cruising
- Cruising And Camaraderie In Catalina
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Lynne Cox Shares Her Passion At Swim Camp Catalina III
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Steve Sponagle Wins Southern Pacific Masters Open Water Series
- Southern Pacific Masters Open Water Series
- 2016 SPMS Open Water Series Winners
- Alex Kostich To Give Hints To Open Water Success
- Nancy Reno Honored As 2018 SPMS Coach Of The Year