Open Water Swimming Highlights
- He competes in a number of ocean swims including the Waikiki Roughwater Swim on Oahu, Hawaii and the Dwight Crum Pier to Pier Swim in Hermosa Beach, California.
- He competed in the 6.5 km Samsung Bosphorus Cross Continental Swimming Race in Turkey on 22 July 2018.
- He served as the observer of Alex Kostich's unprecedented 9.8 km circumnavigation swim around Pitcairn Island in the Pacific Ocean on 4 May 2019 in 2 hours 37 minutes.
He works at Warner Animation Group and Sony Pictures Imageworks and has worked at DreamWorks Animation Studio and Walt Disney Animation Studios.
- Alex Kostich Accepts Guinness World Record Around Pitcairn Island
- Steve Childers Facebook page
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Travel Ninja Swims From Asia To Europe
- Unprecedented Pitcairn - Alex Kostich's Circumnavigation
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Alex Kostich Is A Go For Pitcairn Circumnavigation
- Alex Kostich Pioneers A Swim Around Pitcairn Island
- Alex Kostich Talks About His Pioneering Swim In Pitcairn