Open Water Swimming Highlights
- On 2 September 2015, he participated in a 33.5 km English Channel 8-person relay from England to France in 14 hours 7 minutes.
- On 4 July 2016, he participated in a 4-person 33.5 km English Channel relay with the Sea Hawks that started as medley relay that had to convert to freestyle relay after 12 hours due to unfavorable tides from England to France in 15 hours 7 minutes.
- In April 2017, he completed the 2017 10 km National open water swimming competition in Bambolim, Goa, India in 4 hours 19 minutes 37 seconds.
- In February 2018, he competed in the 2018 10 km National open water swimming competition in Colva, Goa, India.
- In March 2018, he completed the 2018 10 km National open water swimming competition in Bambolim, Goa, India in 3 hours 49 minutes 36 seconds.
- On 23 June 2018, he participated in a 2-person 33.5 km English Channel relay finishing in 12 hours 49 minutes.
- On 21 July 2018, he completed a 33.5 km crossing of the English Channel from England to France in 14 hours 7 minutes at the age of 46.
- On March 2019, he finished 3rd in the 40+ age category in the 2019 10 km National open water swimming competition in Bambolim, Goa, India in 3 hours 52 minutes 21 seconds.
- On 13 August 2019, he participated in the 32.3 km Catalina Channel 6-person relay in 13 hours 41 minutes 28 seconds.
- On 16 August 2019, he completed a 32.3 km crossing of the Catalina Channel in 13 hours 4 minutes 2 seconds at the age of 47.
- On 31 August 2019, he finished 13th in the 45.9 km 20 Bridges Swim around Manhattan Island in New York City in 8 hours 7 minutes 30 seconds at the age of 47.
An Inspiring Tale of Toil, Tears and the English Channel by Srikaanth Viswanathan at TEDxPESUECC
Channeling Your Dreams by Srikaanth Vishwanathan at TEDxManipal
- All Kinds Of Winner Around Manhattan Island
- Triple Crowner Srikaanth Viswanathan
- Catalina Channel Swimming Federation
- Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- 20 Bridges Swim Results
- Swim Life Seagulls
- The Sea Hawks
- Channel Swimming Association
- Srikaanth Viswanathan, Channel Swimming Association
- Marathon Swimmers Federation bio