Southern African Sustainable Seafood Initiative
noun - The South African Sustainable Seafood Initiative (SASSI), established the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) in 2004, aims to inform and educate all participants in the seafood trade, from wholesalers to restaurateurs through to seafood lovers, about sustainable seafood.
Open Water Swimming
The Antarctic Circle Ice Challenge was an unprecedented ice swim by six South African ice swimmers south of the Antarctic Circle at 66.5622° South. It was a charity swim for the Southern African Sustainable Seafood Initiative. Ryan Stramrood, Ram Barkai and Kieron Palframan attempted an Ice mile in Neko Harbour in Antarctica. Andrew Chin completed a 1 km swim while Toks Viviers and Gavin Pike completed an ice mile in Paradise Harbour in Antarctica in -1ºC (30.2ºF) water among leopard seals, icebergs, and orcas.
- South African Sustainable Seafood Initiative
- Supermen Swim Past Icebergs, Orcas At Bottom Of World
- Antartica Circle Ice Challenge: The Goal, Men And Cause
- Southern African Sustainable Seafood Initiative
- SEAL Open Water Swimming Trust
- Those Who Conquer Fear
- It's Where I Am Home
- Ram Barkai Facebook page
- Ryan Stramrood Facebook page
- Andrew Chin Facebook page
- Toks Viviers Facebook page
- Kieron Palframan Facebook page
- Gavin Pike Facebook page
- Where Landmarks Are Pure Snowy White
- Fearless And Frozen At The Bottom Of The World
- How Low Can They Go?