Open Water Swimming Highlights
- In January 2015 she won the 20-29 category in the 120m event at the Big Chill Swim Winter Swimming Gala in Windermere, England.
- In February 2016 she finished 7th in the 30-39 category in the 450m event at Big Chill Swim Winter Swimming Gala in Windermere, England.
- On 09 July 2016, she came 4th skins (3rd in age group) in the River Spey 10km Swim in Kincraig, Scotland, in a time of 3 hours 27 minutes.
- On 07 October 2017, she finished the Hurly Burly 10km Swim, upstream from the sea at Barmouth, North Wales in its pioneer year. One of only a few skins swimmers allowed due to the challenging tidal conditions.
- On 02 June 2018, she finished 1st skins in the Lake Bala 9km Swim in Bala Wales, in 03 hours 04 minutes.
- On 01 July 2018, she came 10th overall in the Waveney River 11.5km Swim in Beccles, Norfolk in 3 hours 28 minutes.
- On 04 November 2018, she joined open water swimmers from around the UK to escort Ross Edgley back to dry land after his epic The Great British Swim around the UK.
- On 24 November 2018, she completed her Ice Mile qualifying swim at Hatfield Outdoor Activity Centre in Doncaster, England 1250m in a time of 26 minutes 33 seconds in water temperature of 6.60°C.
- On 19 January 2019 she completed an Ice Mile to become the 2nd UK Iron Ice Woman, and 7th in the world at Hatfield Outdoor Activity Centre in Doncaster, England in a time of 40 minutes 7 seconds in water temperature of 4.63°C.
- On 19 July 2021 she came 4th in her age group, skins in the Ullswater end-to-end 7.5 miles swim in 5 hours 20 mins.
- On 26 July 2015, she completed the Outlaw Triathlon in Nottingham, England in a time of 15 hours 27 minutes.
- On 19 June 2016, she completed the Lakesman Triathlon in Keswick, England in a time of time 16 hours 29 minutes.
- On 24 September 2017, she completed the Tiree Ultramarathon (35 miles) in 9 hours 56 mins.
- On 19 September 2018, she again completed the Tiree Ultramarathon (35 miles) in 9 hours 08 minutes.
- On 09 September 2019, she improved her time on the Tiree Ultramarathon (35 miles) to 8 hours 35 minutes.
- Sophia Nash’s Extreme Swim To Become An Iron Icewoman
- Super 6 Ice Miles
- Big Chill Swim Winter Swimming Gala results
- River Spey 10km Swim 2016 Results
- Hurly Burly 10km Swim 2017 Results
- Lake Bala 9km Swim 2018 Results
- Waveney River Swim 2018 Results
- Qualifying Swim for Ice Mile
- International Ice Swimming Association bio
- Open Water Swimming