Solomon Wright is a 19-year-old Australian pool and open water swimmer from Gold Coast, Queensland.
Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- He finished ninth in the 2017 Australian Open Water Swimming Championships 10 km marathon swim on Brighton Beach in Adelaide.
- He finished fifth in the 48th Waikiki Roughwater Swim on Oahu, Hawaii finishing in 53:24.
- On 25 February 2017, he completed the 19.7 km Rottnest Channel Swim in Western Australia in 4 hours 30 minutes 1 second at the age of 19.
- On 15 October 2017, he raced at the FINA Marathon Swimming World Cup race in Chun'An, China in 1 hour 33 minutes 59 seconds.
- On 21 October 2017, he raced at the FINA Marathon Swimming World Cup in Hong Kong in 1 hour 57 minutes 34 seconds.
- He finished 4th in the 19.7 km Rottnest Channel Swim on 24 February 2018 in 3 hours 59 minutes 28 seconds, an average pace of 12 minutes per km.
- In February 2018, he won and set the record for the 19.7 km Rottnest Channel Swim in Western Australia in 3 hours 59 minutes 28 seconds at the age of 20.
- Australian Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame Honors Rottnest Channel Swimming Association
- When Things Go Wright Across The Rottnest Channel
- Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi, Sweep In Waikiki
- Solo Records of the Rottnest Channel Swim Association
- Waikiki Roughwater Swim
- Saturday, February 23rd: The 2019 Rottnest Channel Swim
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Marathon Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- Rottnest Channel Swim Association
- Top 10 10Kers at Australian Open Water Swimming Champs
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- Rottnest Swim: Shark disrupts swimmers as new race record broken
- Marathon Swimmers Federation bio
- Solomon Wright Wins Rottnest Swim In Record Time in Dramatic 2018 Event