Santosh Manohar Patil
Santosh Manohar Patil is an open water swimmer or organizer from Mumbai, India.
==Open Water Swimming Highlights==\
- He swum across the 14.4 km Strait of Gibraltar from Spain to Morocco on 18 August 2010 in 4 hours 53 minutes, starting at Perejil, at the age of 29.
- He crossed between islands in the California Channel Islands off the California coast near Santa Barbara in 2012 from Anacapa Island to Santa Cruz Island in 2 hours 13 minutes in 2012 under the auspices of the Santa Barbara Channel Swimming Association.
- He after 5 hours 0 minutes on September 24th 2013, he spent (25 years)
- He attempted a Honshu-to-Hokkaido crossing of the 19.5 km Tsugaru Channel in northern Japan, but DNF'ed after 5 hours 0 minutes on 24th September 2013 (26 years)
- Marathoning With Masyuki Moriya
- Marathoning With Masayuki Moriya
- DRIVEN: A glimpse into the world of marathon swimming
- Santa Barbara Channel Swimming Association website
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- Challenging The Oceans Seven In Asia
- Tackling The Tsugaru
- Luci Can Help Across The Tsugaru Channel