Sampanna Ramesh Shelar
Open Water Swimming Career
- he swam 18 km in 3 hours 40 minutes across Mandva Jetty to the Gate Way of India in the Arabian Sea on 3 March 2015 together with 14-year-old Soham Sheth
- he finished fourth in the 5 km Sea Swimming Race from Sunk Rock Lighthouse to the Gateway of India in Mumbai on 10 February 2015.
- he has completed 10 open water swims, including a 24 km Gate Way of India to Belapur crossing on 24 January 2015
- he completed a 30 km swim across Prawn's Lighthouse to Vashi Bridge on 11 February 2015 in 4 hours 47 minutes.
- he set the record of 9 hours 10 minutes across the 32.2 km Bangla Channel from Saint Martin's Island to Shah Porir Dwip of Teknaf and back.