Sam Sheppard (born 19 January 1991) is a professional open water swimmer from Australia.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- He won the 2019 Rottnest Channel Swim.
- He finished seventh in the FINA 10K Marathon Swimming World Cup race in China in 2014.
- He finished 32nd in the 5 km race and 6th in the 25 km marathon swim at the 2015 FINA World Swimming Championships in Kazan, Russia.
- He has won 4 consecutive and 6 total 1.2 km Lorne Pier To Pub ocean swim and set the record of 10:02 in 2016.
- 2012 Winner of the Portsea Swim Classic
- Participated in the 2012 Australian Open Water Swimming Championships.
- 2011 Winner of Lorne to Pub Swim
- 2011 Rip View Swim Classic Winner
- 2009 Winner of the Bloody Big Swim
- 2016 WOW Challenge and Victorian Open Water Championships, second in the 10 km marathon swim and 5 km open water swim
- Melbourne Rudolf Steiner School
- The New Swim The Gold Coast
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim round-up
- Marathon Swimming
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung
- 2012 Open Water
- Sheppard Wins Lorne to Pub Swim
- Strokes Of Luck
- Sheppard And Brown Swim-Run To Victory In Lorne
- Milk Does The Body Good
- WOW, Jordan Wilimovsky Goes 2 For 2