Seal Innovation is a swimming device company headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina. Seal Innovation is the creator of the SEAL SwimSafe™ Swim Monitor and Drowning Detection System.
SEAL SwimSafe™ Swim Monitor and Drowning Detection System
The SEAL SwimSafe™ Swim Monitor and Drowning Detection System empowers swimmers and their parents and guardians by tracking a swimmer's safety while he or she plays, learns to swim, does laps, and dives. Based on its patented SwimSafe™ technology, if the system detects a potential drowning incident in progress, the SEAL band triggers a high intensity visible, audible, and vibrating alarm alerting guards and guardians to the danger so that a rescue can begin.
- Justin Calvillo, Business Development, Corporate Finance & Development
- Graham Snyder, MD, Chief Executive Officer
- Karen Zelden, Corporate Communications, Investor and Media Relations
- Dr. Courtney Mann, Co-Founder & Advisor, Pediatric Emergency Physician & Child Safety Advocate
- Dave Callahan, Director of Business Development
- Jonathan Reekes, Marketing
- David Marsh, CEO/Director of SwimMAC
- Charlie Houchin, Olympic gold medalist
- Cullen Jones, Olympic gold medalist
- John Payne, TAC senior director of coaching and SEAL Innovation Team coach
- Alex Meyer, Olympic marathon swimmer
- Ashley Twichell, professional marathon swimmer
- Chloe Sutton, 2-time Olympic pool and open water swimmer
SEAL Innovation's mission in creating the SEAL was to eradicate swimmer drowning.