Swimming Career Highlights
- He is a world record holder.
- He is 12-time Olympic medalist including 6 gold, 3 silver, 3 bronze medals. His 7 individual Olympic medals rank as second all-time in men's swimming.
- As part of the American team, he holds the world record in the 4×200-meter freestyle relay and holds the world record in the 200m individual medley.
- He has won a total of 62 medals in major international competition, 39 gold, 13 silver, and 10 bronze spanning the Olympics, the World, Pan American, and the Pan Pacific Championships.
Lochte and body double Kyle Deery appear in this AT&T television commercial:
USA Swimming Advertisement
- Ryan Lochte
- Marathon Swimming Hall Of Famers At The Olympics
- #stopolympics Picks Up The Pace
- Ryan Lochte's Surfer Attitude - What Is It?
- Ryan Lochte Doubles Up In The Open Water
- 400 Just For Kicks And Time
- The Swimming Evolution - From Briefs To Jammers
- Swimming The Race Of Your Life - Mark Warkentin
- SwimMAC Extends Its Reach Into The Open Water
- Ryan Lochte To Stay On His Stomach
- Ryan Lochte Mimics Great Bodysurfers
- Golden Goggles...And The Nominees Are...
- Why Wilimovsky Should Win The Golden Goggles
- Open Water Swimmers Head To The Pool
- What Can We Learn From Olympic Swimmers?
- Swimming Swiftly With Sound Science