Ryan Bullock is an American pool and open water swimmer from Hermosa Beach, California. He is a doctor of audiology with South Bay Hearing & Balance Center in Torrance, California originally from Fort Smith, Arkansas.
Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- He is the world record holder for the 17-mile Portland Bridge Swim in the Willamette River in Oregon where he won the 2012 Portland Bridge Swim in 3:49:14.
- He finished 2nd in the 3-mile Naples Island Swim in Long Beach, California on 2018.
- He won the 2018 2-mile Newport Pier-2-Pier Swim in Newport Beach, California.
- He won the 2019 2-mile Newport Pier-2-Pier Swim in Newport Beach, California.
- He won the 2019 1-mile Swim The Avenues event in Redondo Beach, California.
- He won the 3-mile Naples Island Swim in Long Beach, California on 18 August 2019.
- He won the 10 km WOWSA Ocean Fest in Redondo Beach, California on 6 October 2019 in 2 hours 11 minutes 54 seconds.
- He finished 2nd in the La Jolla Rough Water Swim in La Jolla, California.
- He won the 3-mile Naples Island Swim in Long Beach, California on 15 August 2021 in 50:57.
Naples Island Swim
- Ryan Bullock, Kathleen Hohwald Win 3-mile Naples Island Swim In Long Beach
- Ryan Bullock To Defend Title At Naples Island Swim In Long Beach
- Ryan Bullock, Sandra Frimerman-Bergquest Win WOWSA Ocean Fest 10K
- Ryan Bullock Wins Portland Bridge Swim
- Bridges Under Untroubled Water, The Portland Bridge Swim
- Bridge Over Untroubled Waters, Hopefully In 2015
- Portland Bridge Swim
- A Short List of Marathon Swims
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Lucky 13 In 2015 Portland Bridge Swim
- Inequality In The Open Water, Part 1