Lieutenant Ryan Ballance is a 51-year-old American firefighter and paramedic with the Sarasota, Florida Fire Department and a former All-American water polo player and swimmer from the University of California at Santa Barbara.
Open Water Swimming
- He finished fifth in his age group and 30th overall at the 3 km open water swimming competition at the 2013 Pan American Masters Championship in Sarasota, Florida.
- He finished in 2 hours 56 minutes among the top finishers in the 7-mile circumnavigation swim in Florida called the Swim Around Lido Key in April 2015.
- Swimming And Keeping Life In Ballance
- Pan American Masters Championship
- Racing Ricardo Is Rough
- Red Flag Goes Up, Swim Around Lido Key Cancelled
- When Water Polo And Open Water Swimming Mix
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Alex Kostich Wins Another Naples Islands 3-Miler
- Drafting By Veterans
- Revealing Results Of Drafting Research
- Ryan Ballance Saves Another Swimmer