Rohan Hollick is a 42-year-old open water swimmer.
Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- He has completed solo swims of the 19.7 km Rottnest Channel Swim in Western Australia in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, and 2008 to date. His swims have been honored by the Rottnest Channel Swim Honour Board.
- He completed an unprecedented 59.1 km triple crossing of the Rottnest Channel in March 2013 between Rottnest Island and Cottesloe Beach together with Ceinwen Roberts on behalf of Walk Free in 18 hours 48 minutes.
- He completed the 15 km Cold Half Extreme Marathon Swim in Hong Kong in 2014.
Rottnest Channel Triple Crossing
- Solo Records of the Rottnest Channel Swim Association
- Tough Triple Crossing Roughing It
- Rottnest Channel Swim
- Rottnest Channel Swim Honour Board
- Saturday, February 23rd: The 2019 Rottnest Channel Swim
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Marathon Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- Five Or More Gets On Rottnest Channel Swim Honour Board
- Pair Plan Triple Rottnest Crossing
- First Ever Triple Crossing Of Rottnest Island to Cottesloe Beach
- Ceinwen Roberts' Long Year Around The World