noun - The Right Stuff are essential abilities or qualities, such as self-confidence, dependability, and knowledge, necessary for success in a given field or situation. The Right Stuff in open water swimming includes sufficient physical and psychological preparation, a thorough knowledge of safety, a comprehensive awareness of the dynamic environment of the open water, and a profound understanding of one's limitations and capabilities.
The channel swimmer prepared for 2 years and had the Right Stuff
- Open Water Swimmers Have The Right Stuff
- Serpentine Swimming Club - The 1ºC Solution
- The Temple Of Open Water Swimming
- Just Get On With It
- A Fitting Outcome In The United Kingdom
- Is North-to-South Easier Than South-to-North?
- Gotta Good Feeling About The Farallons
- Evans, Erikson And Lenning - Three With The Right Stuff
- How Tough Are You?
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Frank Reynolds Had The Right Stuff