Rebelka (Rebellious in English) is the autobiography of Yvetta Hlaváčová Tulip, a Czech national open water swimming team member and the women’s world record holder in the English Channel with a time of 7 hours 25 minutes. At 194 cm (6 foot 4 inches), she is one of the tallest competitive swimmers in the world and holds a Guinness World Record for having the longest legs in the world at 1 meter 26 centimeters.
- Yvetta Hlaváčová Honored By The International Marathon Swimming Hall Of Fame
- Yvetta Hlaváčová website
- The Perfect Open Water Woman
- The Perfect Open Water Man
- Records in Catalina Channel vs. English Channel
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- What's A Woman To Do In The Open Water?
- Wearing Make-up In The Open Water
- The Perfect Female Open Water Swimmer
- Marathon Swimming
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- The Perfect Ideal Of A Female Swimmer
- Catalina Channel vs English Channel, Which Is Faster?
- A Great Czech List