Rebekah Weller is a 23-year-old Australian open water swimmer.
Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- She won the 5 km race in the 2013 BHP Billiton Aquatic Super Series Open Water Challenge 18-24 age group race in Perth, Australia.
- She won the female division of the 25 km Hotel Rottnest Port to Pub swim in Perth, Western Australia in the Rottnest Channel from Leighton Beach to Rottnest Island.
- She finished 9th in the 2018 Australian 10 km Open Water Championship at Brighton Beach on 26 January 2018.
- She finished 10th overall and 4th woman in the 19.7 km Rottnest Channel Swim from Cottesloe Beach on the Australian mainland to Thomson Bay on Rottnest Island in February 2020.
- The Richest Masters Open Water Swim In The World
- Hotel Rottnest Port To Pub 20 km, 25 km Results
- Hotel Rottnest Port to Pub swim
- Hotel Rottnest Port to Pub swim Facebook page
- From Dingo Flour to Thompson Bay
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim round-up
- Marathon Swimming
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung
- World Marathon Swimming Association