Rebecca Hollingsworth is a 30-year-old open water swimmer from New Zealand.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- She finished 4th in the 2015 Global Swim Series.
- She completed the 20 km Chopper Swim Challenge from Waiheke Island to Auckland, New Zealand in 5 hours 20 minutes on 26 March 2018.
- She was honored at the 2018 New Zealand Ultra-Marathon Swim Awards.
- On 27 April 2019, she had the 7th fastest cumulative time of 16:31:47.3 in the 2019 SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona.
- On 24 August, she finished 16th overall in the 15.2 km Saguaro Lake stage swim of the 4-day SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona in 3:41:25.4.
- On 25 August, she finished 12th in the 14.4 km Canyon Lake stage swim of the 4-day SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona in 3:21:25.3.
- On 26 April 2019, she finished 7th in the 27.3 km stage across Apache Lake on Day 3 of the 4-day S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge in Arizona in 6:11:07.8 at the age of 30.
- On 27 April 2019, she finished 11th in the 10 km stage across Roosevelt Lake on Day 4 of the 4-day S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge in Arizona in 3:17:48.8 at the age of 30.
- Global Swim Series
- New Zealand Ultra Marathon Swim Awards
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- 2018 NZ Ultra Swim Awards
- NZ Ultra Swim Awards
- 2018 New Zealand Ultra-Marathon Swim Awards Night
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- SCAR Swim Challenge Facebook page
- SCAR Swim Challenge, A Kent Nicholas Dream Realized
- Jessica Kieras Wins Day 2 Of S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge
- Fast Flyer Freestyles, Finishes First
- Keeping Pace At SCAR Swim Challenge
- S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge Breeds Toughness
- Sunset Starts SCAR
- Stunningly Spectacular! SCAR Swims
- SCAR Is On, The 4-Day Race Has Begun