Quinn Carver is a software engineer and open water swimmer from Hawaii.
Hawaiian Channel Crossings
- Maui Channel (Lanai-Maui in 2007)
- Palilolo Channel (Maui-Molokai in 2008)
- Kealaikahiki Channel (Kahoolawe-Lanai in 2009 in 10 hours 24 minutes)
- Kaulakahi Channel (Kauai-Niihau in 2010).
Kealaikahiki Channel Crossing
- Hawaiian Channel Swimming, A View By Dr. Steven Minaglia
- Kings And Queens Of The Hawaiian Island Channels
- Swim Alternatives To Cross Kealaikahiki Channel and Alalakeiki Channel In Hawaii
- Swimming Across A Rare Stretch Of Blue
- Quinn Carver On Training
- Devoted ocean swimmer conquers isle channels
- Goding Is Golden
- Quinn Carver, Bill Goding Across The Kealaikahiki Channel