noun - Psychoswimography is the specific art as practiced by Vanessa Daws.
Coined by Vanessa Daws. The word ‘swim’ added to Psychogeography shifts the meaning from a terrestrial drifting to a watery drifting and re-imagining of place. ‘Place’ being the watery spaces navigated and swam through, the surrounding littoral space and the social spaces created by this shared activity.
- Vanessa Daws website
- Vanessa Daws
- Vanessa Daws Completes The Lambay Swim Trilogy
- Escape From Spike Island
- Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- 4th Eastern Bay Invitational International Ice Mile Swim
- John Ryan Out-miles Fergal Somerville, Carole Laporte