Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- He competes on the FINA 10K Marathon Swimming World Cup professional marathon swimming circuit.
- He finished second at the 2016 Swim Serpentine (British Open Water Swimming Championships).
- He finished second in the World University Games 10 km marathon swim in Taipei, Taiwan on 27 August 2017.
- He finished third in the 2017 Swim Serpentine 1-mile race in London.
- He finished 23rd in the 2018 FINA/HOSA Marathon Swim World Series race in Doha, Qatar on 16 March 2018.
- On 11 August 2018, he won the 5 km mixed team relay at the 2018 LEN European Championships in Loch Lomond, Scotland together with Ferry Weertman, Esmee Vermeulen, and Sharon van Rouwendaal.
- On 23 December 2018, he competed in the King and Queen of the Sea in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- He competed on the 2019 FINA / CNSG Marathon Swim World Series in Seychelles on 12 May 2019.
- Kristóf Rasovszky Getting Ready For Hungary
- Germans Sweep The British Open Water Swimming Championships
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim round-up
- Marathon Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung
- World Marathon Swimming Association
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- Friends Want What Friends Have
- Kristof Rasovszky Wins FINA World Cup In Qiandao Lake
- FINA/HOSA Marathon Swim World Series On FINAtv
- Digging Deep In Doha
- Italians Win The King & Queen Of The Sea