Pauline Jackson was a black American open water swimmer from New York.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- She was registered to attempt a crossing of the Catalina Channel in the Wrigley Ocean Marathon Swim held on 15 January 1927 from Santa Catalina Island to the California mainland.
- She attempted a second crossing of the 32.3 km Catalina Channel in 1931 from Santa Catalina Island to the California mainland, but did not finish. She was pulled out within almost a mile of the mainland.
- She completed a 2-mile swim in Pelham Bay in New York City.
- Racing For Half A Million Dollars Across The Catalina Channel
- Pauline Jackson Paved The Way Across Channels And Lakes
- Wrigley Ocean Marathon 12 January 1927 The Catalina Island
- Hundreds Start Channel Swim, Los Angeles Times
- Celebrating Black Swimming History A Brief Lesson
- Swimmers on the shore before the start of the Wrigley Ocean Marathon at Isthmus Cove, Santa Catalina Island, 1927
- Open Water Swimming