Open Water Swimming Career
- He won the 2016 Big Swim from Palm Beach to Whale Beach.
- He won the 3.86 km Waikiki Roughwater Swim in Honolulu, Hawaii in 2016.
- He was a leading athlete on the 2016 Australian Surf Swim Series.
- He finished 11th at the 2016 Australian Open Water Championships 10 km marathon swim.
- He finished 8th in the 2017 Australian Open Water Swimming Championships 10 km marathon swim on Brighton Beach in Adelaide.
- On 24 June 2017, he finished 35th in the FINA World Cup in Setubal, Portugal in 1 hour 33 minutes 17 seconds.
- On 15 October 2017, he finished 22nd in the FINA World Cup in Chun'An, China in 1 hour 32 minutes 2 seconds. *
On 21 October 2017, he finished 30th in the FINA World Cup in Hong Kong in 1 hour 53 minutes 32 seconds.
- He finished third at the 2018 Australian 10 km Open Water Championship at Brighton Beach on 26 January 2018.
- He finished 4th in the 2018 Australian 10 km Open Water Championship at Brighton Beach on 26 January 2018.
- He won the 3.86 km Waikiki Roughwater Swim in Oahu, Hawaii on 1 September 2018.
- He won the 3.86 km Waikiki Roughwater Swim in Oahu, Hawaii on 2 September 2019.
- Before And After The Waikiki Roughwater Swim
- Waikiki Roughwater Swim Celebrates Its Golden Anniversary
- Ollie Signorini Rips A Good One Into Freshwater Beach
- Signorini Swimming Star
- 2016 Australian Open Water Championships
- Newport SLSC star takes out coveted Big Swim
- Cherelle Oestringer Brings Local Title Back To Hawaii
- Alex Kostich On An Unparalleled Track Record In Waikiki
- Ollie Signorini Wins Waikiki Roughwater Swim
- Aquatic Aloha All Around
- Waikiki Roughwater Swim
- Top 10 10Kers at Australian Open Water Swimming Champs
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- The Thoughts, Training And Track Record Of Alex Kostich
- Marathon Swimmers Federation bio
- Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi, Sweep In Waikiki