Ocean Safe with Bruckner Chase
Wave Safe with Bruckner Chase is an ocean and beach educational safety series produced and filmed by National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. It is a series of educational short videos to inform and protect coastal communities and educational documentaries to inform and protect coastal communities.
Bruckner Chase is the on-camera talent.
This series will be released in July 2018 in the United States and American Samoa.
- Awards, Honors Of The International Swimming Hall Of Fame
- Freestyle In The Fog
- 2020 WOWSA Awards – World Open Water Swimming Offering Of The Year Nominees
- Finding A Rhythm In Nature
- Ocean Safe With Bruckner Chase
- Bruckner Chase official website
- Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Blue Journey Dangerous Waves Set To Finish Filming
- Faaaloalo I Le Vasa, Dangerous Wave Project
- Ocean Wise / Ocean Safe Series: Part 1
- How The Wall Affects Being Ocean Safe
- Athletes And Dangerous Waves In The Open Water