Ocean City is a city in Cape May County, New Jersey, United States. In summer months, with an influx of tourists and second homeowners, there are estimated to be 115,000 to 130,000 within the city's borders. Known as a family-oriented seaside resort, Ocean City has prohibited the sale of alcoholic beverages within its limits since its founding in 1879, offering miles of guarded beaches, a boardwalk that stretches for 2.5 miles (4.0 km), and a quaint downtown shopping and dining district.
The Travel Channel rated Ocean City as the Best Family Beach of 2005. It was ranked the third best beach in New Jersey in the 2008 Top 10 Beaches Contest sponsored by the New Jersey Marine Sciences Consortium. In the 2009 Top 10 Beaches Contest, Ocean City ranked first.
Ocean City (OC or OCMD), officially the Town of Ocean City, is an Atlantic resort town in Worcester County, Maryland. Ocean City is widely known in the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States and is a frequent destination for vacationers in that area. The population was 7,102 at the 2010 U.S. Census, although during summer weekends the city hosts between 320,000 and 345,000 vacationers, and up to 8 million visitors annually.
Mindfulness Meditation for the Endurance Athlete
In Ocean City, New Jersey
- Sid Cassidy Talks About Olympic, Professional Swimming On WOWSA Live
- Ocean First Banks On Bruckner
- Easter Eggs Litter the Beach In New Jersey…Literally
- Vanishing Ocean City by Hunter "Bunk" Mann
- South Jersey Lifeguards Do The 6 And 6
- Malick's Marriage Marine-Style
- Ocean Games Version 4.0
- Quinn Cassidy. Like Father, Like Son
- When, Why To Cancel An Open Water Swimming Workout?
- Ocean Wise Series – Part One
- How The Wall Affects Being Ocean Safe