Ocean Breakers is an open water swimming training club managed by Rachael Lee who became the fastest Irish female to swim the 34 km English Channel, in 9 hours 40 minutes in 2016 and won the 2016 Outsider Woman of the Year by Outsider Magazine in Ireland.
- Rachael Lee Wins Outsider Woman Of The Year
- Nuala Moore Awarded Masters Outsider Of The Year
- Rachel Lee, Sabrina Wiedmer, Nuala Moore Up For Awards
- Dublin City Fire Fighter has broken the Irish record for swimming the English Channel
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Rachel Lee Is Doubly Busy, Doubly Fast