Nikki Fraser is a 24-year-old open water swimmer.
Open Water Swimming Career
- she participated in The Swim.
- she placed second in the Senior Ladies division in the Champion of Champions event in Dover Harbour.
- she has completed a 2-way Windermere crossing, a crossing of the English Channel.
- On 3 August 2011, she completed a 16.9 km crossing of Windermere in 4 hours 26 minutes 50 seconds
- On 15 July 2013, she completed a crossing of the English Channel in 9 hours 25 minutes.
- On 27 August 2016, she completed a 16.9 km crossing of Windermere in 4 hours 46 minutes 3 seconds.
- she participated in an Irish Sea relay.
- she participated in the Andy's Channel Ladies relay and set the women's and overall three-way crossing record of the English Channel in 31 hours 20 minutes on 4-5 July 2017 together with Lucy Lloyd-Roach (33), Emma Ross (30), Natalie Massey (28), Jane McCormick (35) and Dee Llewellyn-Hodgson (35)]]
by Louise Jane Charters
- Andy's Channel Ladies Set The Bar
- Channel Swimming Association
- The Swim Official Website
- The Swim Facebook page
- The Swim Fundraising page
- British Long Distance Swimming Association Facebook page
- Senior Ladies In The Champion Of Champions
- British Long Distance Swimming Association
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- Dee swims the Channel - again - and smashes her own record!