noun - A night swim or a dark swim is an open water swim performed by open water swimmers completed partly or entirely at night in the darkness after the sun sets and before the sun rises. The open water swimmers can be escorted as in a marathon swim or channel swim with a paddleboard or kayak or unescorted as in a wild swim or expedition swim.
The swimmers in the S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge did the last stage swim as a night swim.
- 15 Funky, Uniquely Futuristic Products For The Open Water
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- A Room With A View
- 50 Things To Do In The Open Water After 50
- Inheriting And Sharing A Beautiful Smile In The Open Water
- Sunset Starts SCAR