Niagara-on-the-Lake is a town in southern Ontario, Canada. It sits on the shores of Lake Ontario, at the mouth of the Niagara River. It's known for its wineries and the summer Shaw Festival, a series of theatre productions. The flower-filled, tree-lined old town features 19th-century buildings, mainly along Queen Street. Near the river, 19th-century Fort George was built by the British to defend against American attacks.
- John Scott's New Book Release: My Magical Moments Journal
- John Scott Talks Optimizing Human Capital On WOWSA Live
- Star Swims Under The Stars
- Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- So Great, Lakes And Liz
- American swimmer arrives in Port Franks after nearly 21 hours in Lake Huron waters