National Weather Service
noun - The National Weather Service (NWS) is an agency of the United States federal government that is tasked with providing weather forecasts, warnings of hazardous weather, and other weather-related products to organizations and the public for the purposes of protection, safety, and general information. It is a part of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) branch of the Department of Commerce, and is headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland (located just outside Washington, D.C.). The agency was known as the United States Weather Bureau from 1890 until it adopted its current name in 1970.
The NWS performs its primary task through a collection of national and regional centers, and 122 local weather forecast offices (WFOs). As the NWS is a government agency, most of its products are in the public domain and available free of charge.
Blue Journey Dangerous Waves Film Series
The Blue Journey Dangerous Waves Film Series is a series of educational documentaries to inform and protect coastal communities between Bruckner Chase and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s National Weather Service and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Ocean Today.
- Freestyle In The Fog
- National Weather Service
- Wave Safe Series: How To Enter The Water Safely
- Wave Safe – Bruckner Chase Giving Back
- Bruckner Chase On Being Wave Safe
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Official Website
- Blue Journey Dangerous Waves Set To Finish Filming
- American Samoa to Utilize Its 3000-Year History With The Ocean
- Uila O Le Sami Returns To American Samoa
- American Samoa - Stronger Together: The Waterman's Way
- BlueJourney Traverses The Open Water And Film Worlds
- Blue Journey, An American Samoa Documentary In Scotland
- What Goes Around, Comes Around: The Waterman's Way
- Toa o le Tai, Surf Life Saving Sports & Junior Guard Training
- Faaaloalo I Le Vasa, Dangerous Wave Project
- Blue Journey Australia With The Unified Team
- Ocean Wise / Ocean Safe Series: Part 1
- Athletes And Dangerous Waves In The Open Water