Nataly Caldas Calle
Nataly Caldas Calle (born 26 October 1989) is an Olympic pool and open water swimmer from Ecuador.
Open Water Swimming Career
- She is ranked in the 2011 FINA 10km Marathon Swimming World Cup rankings.
- She participated in the 2012 London Olympic Games in pool swimming.
- She participated in the 2011 FINA World Championships in the 10 km Olympic qualifier in Shanghai, China placing 34th and finishing ahead of several Olympians.
- She placed 32nd in the 2011 FINA World Championships 5 km race.
- She competed in the Swimming Marathon 10km Final at the XV Pan American Games on 14 July 2007 at Copacabana Beach in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- She finished second in the 2007 South American Junior Championships in the 5 km
- She participated in the 5 km and 10 km marathon swims at the XVII Juegos Bolivarianos (17th Bolivar Games) in 2013.
- She participated in the 5 km and 10 km marathon swims at the 2014 South American Games in Santiago, Chile.
- She participated in the 5 km and 10 km and 25 km marathon swims at 2017 FINA World Swimming Championships in Lake Balaton, Hungary.
- Ecuador Dominates Open Water In 7th Bolivar Games
- Adrianna Bridi Wins La Patagones Viedma
- Federico Vanelli Wins La Patagones Viedma
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- 2011 FINA 10KM Marathon Swimming World Cup women’s rankings
- The Closest Open Water Race In History
- Enderica Times Four Head To Juegos Suramericanos
- Kristel Köbrich Schimpl Swims Fast Among Home Crowd
- Ana Marcela Cunha Wins 9th World Championship Medal