Naomi Watters is an Australian open water swimmer.
Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- She won the 5 km race in the 2013 BHP Billiton Aquatic Super Series Open Water Challenge 25-40 age group race in Perth, Australia.
- She finished third overall in the 15 km Cold Half Extreme Marathon Swim in Hong Kong in 2014.
- She finished third overall in the 2016 25 km Hotel Rottnest Port to Pub in Western Australia.
- She completed a two-way crossing of the 19.7 km Rottnest Channel Swim on 16 January 2015 in 5 hours 18 minutes 0 seconds at the age of 35.
- The Richest Masters Open Water Swim In The World
- Hotel Rottnest Port To Pub 20 km, 25 km Results
- Hotel Rottnest Port to Pub swim
- Hotel Rottnest Port to Pub swim Facebook page
- From Dingo Flour to Thompson Bay
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim round-up
- Marathon Swimming
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung
- World Marathon Swimming Association