Mitchel Schoenfeld is a 65-year-old American open water swimmer from Fall City, Washington.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- He finished the 2016 17.7 km (11-mile) Great Moose Migration marathon swim on 6 August 2016 in the Lucky Peak Reservoir just outside Boise, Idaho.
- On 17 September 2016, he finished 47th in the 14.8 km Alligator Lighthouse Swim in Florida in 7 hours 39 minutes 32 seconds at the age of 63.
- On 8 October 2016, he finished 96th in the 16.6 km Swim The Suck in Tennessee in 6 hours 33 minutes 48 minutes at the age of 63.
- On 5 November 2016, he finished 54th in the 10.2 km Swim Fort De Soto in Florida in 4 hours 12 minutes 16 seconds at the age of 63.
- On 29 April 2017, he finished 34th in the SCAR Swim Challenge 10 km across Roosevelt Lake in 4 hours 55 minutes 47 seconds at the age of 63.
- On 24 June 2017, he finished 92nd in the 20.1 km Swim Around Key West in Florida in 8 hours 29 minutes 20 seconds at the age of 63.
- He will compete in the 57.9 km END-WET event down the Red River from Grand Forks, North Dakota to Oslo, Minnesota in the United States in June 2019.
2016 Swim For Alligator Lighthouse
- Swim For Alligator Light From Above And Below
- Noah Zhang, Alison Hayden Win Swim For Alligator Lighthouse
- Megale Moves Magnificently In The Moose Migration
- Moosie Motivates Migration
- The Great Moose Migration
- Swimming And Scenery From Sea To Shining Sea
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimmers Federation bio
- END-WET 2019 Roster
- 7 And More Ready To Go In END-WET