Open Water Swimming Highlights
- On 13 June 2018, Kumiko Koizumi, Masamichi Taniuchi, Tamotsu Yoshida, Noriko Kawasaki, Minori Tanaka, Takaomi Modegi, Yukie Makino, Terumi Nakayama and Satoko Murata completed a 43 km crossing of Sado Channel from Sado Island to Niigata Prefecture on the Japanese mainland in 13 hours 7 minutes 4 seconds.
- On 5 September 2020, she swam with Tomonari Ogino, Chika Nishibori, Miho Yonezawa, Syuji Nao, Kumiko Koizumi, Toshihiko Manabe, Yasuko Takeda, Satoko Murata, and Ayaka Matsushita with observer Masayuki Moriya and support crew Honma Motoko on a 21 km Ocean Navi relay from Enoshima to Jogashima in eastern Japan in 7 hours 11 minutes 18 seconds.
- On 21 October 2020, Team Ocean Navi relay members Chika Nishibori, Kumiko Koizumi, Minori Tanaka, Syuji Nao, Hiroko Ashikawa, Rie Tamai, Yuki Tsunoda, Tomoko Tamura, Syusei Uzawa and Kenji Kambe with observer Masayuki Moriya and crew member Honma Motoko crossed the 42 km Sado Channel in 15 hours 16 minutes 17 seconds.
Sado Island to Honshu
Ocean Navi team of Kumiko Koizumi, Masamichi Taniuchi, Tamotsu Yoshida, Noriko Kawasaki, Minori Tanaka, Takaomi Modegi, Yukie Makino, Terumi Nakayama and Satoko Murata completed a relay crossing of the Sado Channel from Sado Island to the Japanese mainland of Honshu in 13 hours 7 minutes 4 seconds on 13 June 2018.
- Swimming Straight Across Sado
- Team Ocean Navi Times Ten Across The Sado Channel
- 10 Swimmers From Enoshima To Jogashima In Eastern Japan
- Sado Channel Crossing
- Ocean Navi
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Swell Swimming Across Sado
- Swimming From Sado To Shore